Thursday, October 8, 2015

World SMS Day Drawing!

To celebrate World Smith-Magenis Day (Nov 17), I am hoping to get at least 5 tablets to our SMSers.   I also wanted to make the day a little bit more fun for everyone of you that donate.  I know you feel great in knowing you contributed to such a great cause, but I don't know if you realize that you have put complete joy in their life for a brief time.  They love getting the attention of winning and feeling loved, knowing people cared for them enough to give them a tablet.  And they love to give.  So I thought it would be great to have the SMSers give back to one lucky donator.

Starting today (Oct 8) until Nov 15, 2015, anyone who donates $15 or more, will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card.  Nov 17 an SMSer will draw a name from my list of donators and I will post it on our FB page.  You could be that lucky winner!
And don't worry if you miss it.  Every donation, I receive a notice with the donator's name and email address.  I will email you if your name is drawn.

So won't you help make this November 17 the best World SMS Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment